Soul Hazard 2.0: Soul Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Outside the Perimeter. [Open] Gettingstarted Welcome to Soul Hazard, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Soul Hazard, or you have already done so, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic in the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member.

SH Playlist
Spotlight
Outside the Perimeter. [Open] Thespotlight

Outside the Perimeter. [Open] Motmi Outside the Perimeter. [Open] Cotm Outside the Perimeter. [Open] Totm

Staff List
Outside the Perimeter. [Open] Shstaff
Outside the Perimeter. [Open] Auraa
Affiliates

-Please PM the Owner to request an Affiliate-

Our Button: ____________

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Copyright
Outside the Perimeter. [Open] Copyrightg
Custom Characters, Races, Abilities, Weapons, Images, etc.
- Their Rightful Owners -
Encoding and Graphics - Site Admins

Anything that is created on this site, by the members of staff or otherwise, is the sole property of said creator. If you are found stealing said content or posting content that belongs to someone else without permission and claiming it belongs to you, you will be punished depending on the severity. Anything that has been created and posted on this site by the original owner is the property of that person and, to a lesser extent, property of the site. Stealing of said content is plagiarism and will not be taken lightly.
© All Rights Reserved.
Latest topics
» Download Free Full Europa Igo Maps For Android
Outside the Perimeter. [Open] EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:40 pm by krisermu

» Fotos Ninas Desnudas 13
Outside the Perimeter. [Open] EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:34 am by krisermu

» Iz3d Crack.rar
Outside the Perimeter. [Open] EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:16 pm by krisermu

» Iz3d Crack.rar
Outside the Perimeter. [Open] EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:14 pm by krisermu

» Greek Windows Xp Professional Without Service Pack
Outside the Perimeter. [Open] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:59 pm by krisermu

» WinUtilities Professional Edition 9.37 Eng+Rus
Outside the Perimeter. [Open] EmptyFri May 30, 2014 3:41 pm by krisermu

» Express-scribe-transcription-player-5.13
Outside the Perimeter. [Open] EmptyFri May 30, 2014 3:17 pm by krisermu

» US Win7 X86
Outside the Perimeter. [Open] EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:18 pm by krisermu

» Express-scribe-transcription-player-5.13
Outside the Perimeter. [Open] EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:53 pm by krisermu

Top posters
krisermu
Outside the Perimeter. [Open] IvotelcapOutside the Perimeter. [Open] IvotingbarOutside the Perimeter. [Open] Ivotercap 
Astaroth
Outside the Perimeter. [Open] IvotelcapOutside the Perimeter. [Open] IvotingbarOutside the Perimeter. [Open] Ivotercap 
Inna
Roy Asuka
Hayato
Addison Li
Jet
Castiel
Hikaru Noburu
Share Soul Hazard!
Share Soul Hazard with your friends by clicking one of the options below!

Outside the Perimeter. [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elena Vexus

Elena Vexus

Exp Points : 65

Outside the Perimeter. [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Outside the Perimeter. [Open]   Outside the Perimeter. [Open] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:46 am

Elena had been hard at work today in the labs. The government was still demanding more technology in order to counter the Spirit invasion. Her and the other scientists could toil away for years if they wanted to, but what they were looking for was just not around right now. However the Sprits got here seemed to be a one way trip. Elena kept trying to propose the idea that they work on a defensive method that way they could keep the opposing forces out and begin repairs on the destroyed cities. If they only knew her level of expierence. Being around for almost 100 years seemed to count for nothing if no one knew about it. She constantly debated about revealing her Nano-Regeneration technology, but thought that it would get out of hand. Elena knew how the humans reacted when given power or something they could use to one up someone or something else. Once the spirits were, gone then what? America would probably try to keep their technology and advance their control or something to that effect. She didn't even want to think about it.
It was a little after noon and Elena decided to take a break from what she was doing. It was nothing of any major importance, she couldn't work on major projects surrounded by other scientists. She left someone else in charge and went to take her break. With her being the head, it really did not matter how long her break was, there was no one to yell at her. Elena went outside with her white lab coat still on and her saftey glasses around her neck. She was about to take in a fresh breath of air, but it was pointless. She could no longer enjoy the finer points of life with all this metal coursing through her. Elena began walking, turning off every possible way that people could contact her. She just wanted to be alone with her thought for once, thoughts that did not have to deal with science or machinery. It was a clear sunny day with your occasional cloud passing by. At first glance, everything seemed peaceful, like there was no war or chaos anywhere. But if you just look down ever so slightly, you come across the D.C. Permimeter. Just a massive wall preventing any entry, or exit for that matter. And that's when Elena had an idea. Something that brought he back to her childhood. Doing daring, pointless things like ignoring 'Do Not Enter' signs on fences. Her heels clicked on the side walk as she headed to the wall. Going to do something so childish was nearly exiting for her, she had never gone and done anything like this in decades. It was always work work work work work. After she was out of range of all the security cameras, she turned on her anti-gravity field and began floating around moving faster towards the wall. Elena turned off all of her analyzing sensors so that she could just relax. She noticed that even with her Anti-Gravity running, she was at a very low energy output, then she realized this was basically sleep. All these normal human functions she had just forgotten about.
Elena drifted to the top of the permimiter and looked out to the real horizon. It was an oddly breathtaking view. The world at which she viewed was warn down. She remembered the shining cities that adorned the dawn of the 21st century. Now they have become that which she thought she escaped. Elena floated down to the ground landing next to a pile of rubble. She slowly toured through the worn down city. It reminded her so much of what she saw during the World War. Abadoned towns torn through by hate and destruction. Just as she was starting to get into her history, she heard something behind her. She instantly flipped back on all of her sensors and spun around scanning the area for what she might had heard. It didn't seem to be anything, maybe just some shifting rocks. Elena hadn't been gone too long so she figured she would continue venturing through the city, her heels clicking against the jagged concrect that she cautiously stepped through.
Back to top Go down
Aitrus

Exp Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Perimeter. [Open]   Outside the Perimeter. [Open] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:16 pm

Aitrus watched this woman come down into the rubble and look around almost reminiscing. He had only come to out of the city to test his augmentations away from any prying eyes and here he sees someone else coming in. He slunk back into the shadow of a crumbling building and placed his Watlher-P99 into its holster on the right side of his chest. He decided he would just watch for now and hopefully she would leave soon and he could return to testing out his augmentations. He tried to move back a little and that’s when he accidently knocked a rock over that caused some other rubble to fall too. He decided it would be best to go out and introduce himself, after all the last thing he needed someone going around thinking an enemy was about.

Stepping out he cleared his throat and introduced himself, “The name is Aitrus Von Eroköse, I did not imagine I would meet anyone else out here. I came out here to do some testing for the CIA. Apparently though it seems you are not quite a human and living among us, after all I do not know any humans that can float above the ground like you, which means that you are something else altogether. So why don’t you explain a little about yourself.”

Aitrus just stood by and waited for her explanation and began thinking about how this woman in front of him could be used to his advantage. After all he was beginning to collect those around him to begin testing certain augmentations that had a new maximum replication number. In a sense these nano-augments created only a minor increase in an ability that was limited to a controlled amount. It would allow for certain properties to be enhanced in a smaller group of soldiers, possibly allowing for a small group to combat the spirits more efficiently. The problem was still finding a more efficient way of killing them.

Looking over at the woman he noticed she did not seem to be nervous or upset or anything for that matter about being seen floating into an area one was not supposed to go. That worried him, after all she could decide that he was a liability to something that was supposed to be a secret or could be a spy sent in to find out about certain research they were doing in Washington. If the later was the case then she might be meeting someone here and that could be dangerous for him.

Last edited by Aitrus on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elena Vexus

Elena Vexus

Exp Points : 65

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Perimeter. [Open]   Outside the Perimeter. [Open] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:39 pm

"Oh my, you startled me a little bit there." she said turning all the way around and facing the man.
"The levitation is one of the abilities that I have awakened, since we humans are all now starting to unlock powers we have never dreamed of." Elena was playing it along like she was just one of the humans. Though it was near normal for her since she had been pulling it off for nearly a century.
"And nice to meet you Aitrus, I am Elena Vexus. I am the head of the Department of Science and Technology for the United States Government." she said with a simle. Him mentioning that he was working for the CIA was interesting, though she was a bit curious as to why he was so open about. What happens if she wasn't really working for the government? The man would be in trouble. And the mention that he was testing something? More reason for someone to go forward with an attack. She had no doubt that the Spirits were interested in their technology since it was more advanced then their own.
"I know what you're thinking. I'm not supposed to be here, especially with how important I am. But I assure you that I can handle myself sir. And plus, everyone needs some fresh air from time to time. Cooped up in a lab all day? Working for the CIA I'm sure you know what I mean. Hah"
Elena let out a small chuckle just as playful, casual conversation. Her human interaction skills were at a very good level, surprising to her because she thought that maybe after all the years of her beeing in hiding and all of her metal pieces and parts might have altered some of her personality that dealt with person to person conversation. Though she was a bit curious on what he was testing. Odds are that she probably helped invented it.
"If you don't mind me asking, what are you testing? I'm a scientist, so I just have a natural curiosity."
She kept her scanners going just in case someone, or something might be in the area. However close it may be to the capital, it was still a dangerous area. They tried to keep most spirits out, but no defence was completely flawless...
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

Exp Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Perimeter. [Open]   Outside the Perimeter. [Open] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:43 am

Alex had been ordered to guard the D.C. perimeter along with a few other CIA agents. If you judged them by power level, Alex was the weakest by far, but he was proud none the less to be hand selected for guard duty. "Man I'm so glad to be doing this its my first real assignment since I got back from the middle east" Alex said out loud to himself as another agent looked over at him "Don't get to excited kid it's just guard duty and its nothing special nothing happens cause everyone to scared to try anything at our nations capital" the older agent said as he took a hit off a cigarette he had from earlier. "I know that but I'm excited none the less" Alex said as the other agent shrugged his shoulders and turned, walking away. Alex stood in the spot he had been assigned to earlier and he had planned to stay there until his shift was done when he noticed a small shadow running past him. Alex did what anyone else there would of done, he took off and chased after the shadow to investigate what it could be.

He chased it around the corner until he got it stuck between a rater large pile of rocks and several bushes. "Got you now you little devil now to find out what exactly you are" Alex said as he used his ability to stretch his arms about three feet further the usual and grab the creature. He felt a weird sensation as he grabbed ahold of the object. He pulled his arms back to there regular length and saw the shadow he had chased after was nothing more then a stray black cat. The cat meowed as Alex placed it in-front of his face "Your telling me your the thing i chased after...man you made me worry for nothing". Alex let out a sigh as he let his nerves calm down. He hoped that none of the other agents had saw him chasing after this cat, because if they did they would ridicule him for being worried over a dumb cat. He was about to let the cat down when he heard several voices coming from afar. He didn't recognize the voices, but they were probably other agents that had been sent for guard duty.

He walked towards the voices while still carrying the cat. When he got close enough to the voices he saw two people one of them being a female and the other a male. He couldn't see there faces clearly, but he could tell they were talking about something so Alex decided to get closer to them. When he was about five feet away from them he opened his mouth to speak "Hey how are you guys i don't recognize you two" Alex asked still holding the black cat.
Back to top Go down
Aitrus

Exp Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Perimeter. [Open]   Outside the Perimeter. [Open] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:35 pm

Aitrus was surprised, humans unlocking powers. He would have to look into that after all he had heard rumors, but assumed they were just not true. After all it seemed a little absurd. He looked at her and guessed that it could no longer be ignored. This would have to be researched more, because it could hold some interesting powers that could be combined with the nano-augmentations he was working on. If he could figure out how to replicate some of these powers it could be an interesting affect. It was only then that he noticed a man walking up with a cat, Aitrus reached into his suit jacket and put his hand on his pistol. He just felt more comfortable knowing he could have his Walther P-99 out in a moment if he needed it.

The man introduced himself and Aitrus knew that this many people out here would be bad, someone was bound to notice, eventually. Turning over to the newcomer he quickly asked, “Who are you and why are you out here?” He then followed up with another statement, “I think that we are only going to be attracting attention out here in a place none of us are supposed to be. Obviously he should return to inside the city and continue there. After all the last thing that needs to happen is an investigation or panic that unknown figures were seen outside the city walls.”

Aitrus was going to be collecting some more members for his research team and this new man might possibly be one to test out upon, after all he seemed like he would be willing to do what was needed from him and at this point he could get anyone redirected into his lab even if they did not work for the CIA. It was only due to the importance of his research, but then as soon as he perfected it he was going to be leaving this country and not coming back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Perimeter. [Open]   Outside the Perimeter. [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside the Perimeter. [Open]
Page 1 of 1